Smart Holiday Eating Guide
- Eat it all, but keep it small.
- portion control is key!
- Keep gum with you at all times.
- chew gum after each plate to keep you from overeating.
- Mix it up.
- Only take one from each food category: one sweet treat, one dip, and one yummy meat option. Eat all the fruits and veggies you want! (minus the ones covered in chocolate or cheeses)
- Get up and mingle!
- Talk to people to distract yourself from eating. Plus moving around will help you digest the food that you do eat.
- Where something that makes you feel good.
- Instead of baggy sweats try wearing a nice shirt and some cute jeans or even a dress with leggings. Chances are you will try to eat less to keep yourself feeling as good as you look instead of resorting to overeating since you are wearing baggy clothing.
Enjoy the holiday everyone 🙂